The ACPL provides scheduled outreach and delivery services to local retirement residences as well as to individuals in need of Home Delivery Services due to pregnancy, age, disability, injury, or illness. We will deliver any item the library has to offer to your front door every month. Items include books, large print books, Kindles, audiobooks, DVDs, board games, and blood pressure cuffs.
Current Delivery Locations:
- First Thursday of the Month, approximately from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM:
- Regency Retirement Residence, Laramie Senior Housing (Laramie Square Apartments), Laramie Care Center, and private residences in South and West Laramie.
- Second Thursday of the Month, approximately from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM:
- Ivinson Home for Ladies, and private residence deliveries in East Laramie.
- Third Thursday of the Month, approximately from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM:
- Edgewood Spring Wind, The Eppson Center, and private residence deliveries in North Laramie.
Request Additional Information
For more information, please contact Ismael at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-460-2463