Student Study Hours
Monday-Thursday 10-6 | Saturday 10-2
- Book up to 4 hour-long appointments on Monday -Thursday from 10:00 am-6:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am-2:00 pm.
- Use our wi-fi, print, and use other resources in the library
- To schedule a reservation spot, call 307-721-2580 or email email@example.com.
- Masks required in building at all times.
When you arrive for your appointment
- When you arrive for your appointment, enter the lobby.
- If there is no staff member in the lobby you can knock on the door, call 307-721-2580 ext. 5411, or use the phone in the lobby to dial 5411 and let us know you are here!
- We have study carrels set aside for student use in the back of the building by nonfiction!
- If you have questions ask a staff member at the front desk.
- Let a library staff person know when you are leaving the building.
Books & Reading
Looking for the perfect thing to read, watch or listen to? The ACPL has you covered. Use the catalog to find the specific thing you are looking for, or check out a booklist to find something new. And don’t forget to come in and browse our video games and DVDs.