Copies of the book club books for checkout are generally available at the circulation desk. Contact the library for more information or to check on the availability of titles.
Contact the library or your book club leader for more information.
Last Tuesday, 7:00 p.m.
After Hours will be meeting at TBA.
Contact Cori at email@example.com for questions or if you would like to join us.
A fun, low-commitment book club, where good company is just as important as good books! Books are chosen by the members, so genres vary.
- June 28: How to Build a Dinosaur by James Gorman and Jack Horner
- July 26: Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve
Second Thursday, 7:00 p.m.
The books for the July meeting are available at the circulation desk.
Murder Club is meeting in person, and social distanced in the library meeting room. For more information or if you would like to join us email Bailey @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A book club for fans of Serial, My Favorite Murder, and Forensic Files – each month we’ll delve into infamous murders, serial killers, and other true crime topics.
- February 10th Race Against Time: A Reporter Reopens the Unsolved Murder Cases of the Civil Rights Era by Jerry Mitchell
- March 11th Death in the city of light : the serial killer of Nazi-occupied Paris by David King
- April 14th On the Farm: Robert William Pickton and the Tragic Story of Vancouver’s missing women by Stevie Cameron part 1
- May 12th On the Farm: Robert William Pickton and the Tragic Story of Vancouver’s missing women by Stevie Cameron part 2
- June 9th If You Tell: a True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood by Gregg Olsen
- July 14th The Arkansas Hitchhike Killer: James Waybern “Red” Hall by Janie Nesbitt Jones **Janie Nesbitt Jones will be joining our meeting remotely!**
- August 11th Trailed: One Woman’s Quest to Solve the Shenandoah Murders by Katheryn Miles ** Katheryn Miles will be joining our meeting remotely!**
- September 8th Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas by Nicholas Pileggi
First Monday, 2:00 p.m.
Cozy Mystery Club meets in the Large Meeting Room at the library. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to join.
A book club for those who like their mysteries light on sex and violence, and particularly enjoy amateur sleuths!
June 6th: The Vanished Bride by Bella Ellis
- July 11: Lending a Paw by Laurie Cass (Bookmobile Cat Mystery #1)
- August 1: The Case of the Missing Marquess by Nancy Springer (Enola Holmes #1)
- September 12: The Windsor Knot by S.J. Bennett (Her Majesty the Queen Investigates #1)
- October 3: Deadly Summer Nights by Vicky Delany (Catskill Summer Resort Mystery #1)
- November 7: Murphy's Law by Rhys Bowen (Molly Murphy Mystery #1)
- December 5: The Murder of Mr. Wickham by Claudia Gray
Centennial Library, 27 2nd St. Centennial, WY
A casual gathering of book lovers to discuss books that cover a variety of topics. Future dates and times are decided at each meeting.
For more information or if you would like to join email Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org