ACPL is changing how we run book clubs in this time of social distancing. Contact the library or your book club leader for more information.
Copies of the book club books for checkout are available at the circulation desk. Contact the library for more information or to check on the availability of titles.
After Hours Book Club
Last Tuesday, 7pm
After Hours will be meeting virtually until further notice! Contact Kathi at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or if you would like to join us.
A fun, low commitment book club, where good food and good company are just as important as good books! Books are chosen by the members, so genres vary.
- June 30th: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
Beyond Borders Book Club
Please contact Kathi at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Murder Club: A True Crime Book Club
Second Thursday, 7pm
Murder Club is meeting virtually until further notice! For more information or if you would like to join us email Cassy @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A book club for fans of Serial, My Favorite Murder, and Forensic Files – each month we’ll delve into infamous murders, serial killers, and other true crime topics.
- June 11th: Conviction: The Untold Story of Putting Jodi Arias Behind Bars, by Juan Martinez
- July 9th: The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town by, John Grisham
- August 13th: Alice & Gerald: A Homicidal Love Story by, Ron Franscell
- September 10th: Every Knee Shall Bow: The Truth & Tragedy of Ruby Ridge & The Randy Weaver Family by, Jess Walter
- October 15th: Doc: The Rape of the Town of Lovell by, Jack Olsen
- November 12th: The Less People Know About Us: A Mystery of Betrayal, Family Secrets, and Stolen Identity by, Axton Betz-Hamilton
- December 10th: Highway of Tears: A True Story of Racism, Indifference, and the Pursuit of Justice for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls by, Jessica McDiarmid
- January 14th: We Believe the Children: A Moral Panic in the 1980s by, Richard Beck
- February 11th: Dopesick: Dealers, Doctors, and the Drug Company that Addicted America by, Beth Macy
- March 11th : Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland by, Patrick Radden Keefe
Mostly Cozy Mystery Book Club
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please contact Tyler @ email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Centennial Unfinished Book Club
Centennial Library, 27 2nd St. Centennial, WY
A casual gathering of book lovers to discuss books that cover a variety of topics. Future dates and times are decided at each meeting.
- For more information email email@example.com