ACPL is changing how we run book clubs in this time of social distancing. Contact the library or your book club leader for more information.
Copies of the book club books for checkout are generally available at the circulation desk. Contact the library for more information or to check on the availability of titles.
After Hours Book Club
Last Tuesday, 7pm
After Hours will be meeting virtually until further notice! Contact Kathi at email@example.com for questions or if you would like to join us.
A fun, low commitment book club, where good food and good company are just as important as good books! Books are chosen by the members, so genres vary.
- September 28: Coraline by Niel Gaiman
- October 27: Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- November 24: The Last Four Days of Paddy Buckley by Jeremy Massey
Murder Club: A True Crime Book Club
Second Thursday, 7pm
Murder Club is meeting in various locations (sometimes virtually) until further notice! For more information or if you would like to join us email Bailey @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A book club for fans of Serial, My Favorite Murder, and Forensic Files – each month we’ll delve into infamous murders, serial killers, and other true crime topics.
- October 15th: Doc: The Rape of the Town of Lovell by, Jack Olsen
- November 12th: Highway of Tears: A True Story of Racism, Indifference, and the Pursuit of Justice for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls by, Jessica McDiarmid
- December 10th: We Believe the Children: A Moral Panic in the 1980s by, Richard Beck
- January 14th: Dopesick: Dealers, Doctors, and the Drug Company that Addicted America by, Beth Macy
- February 11th: Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland by, Patrick Radden Keefe
- March 11th: The Less People Know About Us by, Axton Betz-Hamilton
Mostly Cozy Mystery Book Club
First Monday, 2pm
Cozy Mystery Club is meeting virtually until further notice. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to join.
A book club for those who who like their mysteries light on sex and violence, and particularly enjoy amateur sleuths!
- October 5th: Wicked Autumn by, G.M Maillet
- November 1st: Death of a Gossip by, M.C Beaton
- December 7th: Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by, M.C Beaton
Last Wednesday of the Month, 7pm
Quintessential Sequential is meeting in various locations (sometimes virtually) until further notice! For more information or if you would like to join us email Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 30th: Locke and Key Vol 4, 5, and 6 by, Joe Hill
Centennial Unfinished Book Club
Centennial Library, 27 2nd St. Centennial, WY
A casual gathering of book lovers to discuss books that cover a variety of topics. Future dates and times are decided at each meeting.
- For more information or if you would like to join email Deb at email@example.com