Copies of the book club books for checkout are generally available at the circulation desk. Contact the library for more information or to check on the availability of titles.
Contact the library or your book club leader for more information.
Last Tuesday, 7:00 p.m.
After Hours will be meeting at ACPL.
Contact Cori at email@example.com for questions or if you would like to join us.
A fun, low-commitment book club, where good company is just as important as good books! Books are chosen by the members, so genres vary.
- June 27th: Forever Barbie: The Unauthorized Biography of a Real Doll by M.G. Lord
- July 25th: The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- August 29th: 2nd discussion of The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- September 26th: Home Before Dark by Riley Sager
- October 31st: Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin
Second Thursday, 6:00 p.m. **time has changed**
The books are available at the circulation desk.
Murder Club is meeting in person, and social distanced in the library meeting room. For more information or if you would like to join us email Bailey @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A book club for fans of Serial, My Favorite Murder, and Forensic Files – each month we’ll delve into infamous murders, serial killers, and other true crime topics.
- Mar. 9th American Kingpin: The Epic Hunt for the Criminal Mastermind Behind the Silk Road
- Apr. 13th The Witness Wore Red: The 19th Wife Who Brought Polygamous Cult Leaders to Justice by Rebecca Musser, M. Bridget Cook
- May 11th The Good Nurse: A True Story of Medicine, Madness, and Murder by Charles Graeber
- June 8th Tell Me Everything: The Story of a Private Investigation by Erika Krouse
- July 13th All the Living and the Dead by HayleyCampbell
- Aug. 10th American Fire: Love, Arson, and Life in a Vanishing Land by Monica Hesse
- **rescheduled** Sep. 21st Slenderman: Online Obsession, Mental Illness, and the Violent Crime of Two Midwestern Girls by Kathleen Hale
- Oct. 12th The Man with the Candy by Jack Olsen
- Nov. 9th The Girl in the Leaves by Robert Scott, Sarah Maynard and Larry Maynard.
- Dec. 14th Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach
- Jan 11th The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher: A Shocking Murder and the Undoing of a Great Victorian Detective by Kate Summerscale
First Monday, 2:00 p.m.
Cozy Mystery Club meets in the Large Meeting Room at the library. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to join.
A book club for those who like their mysteries light on sex and violence, and particularly enjoy amateur sleuths!
- Oct 2: The Merlot Murders (Wine Country Mysteries #1) by Ellen Crosby
- Nov 6: Recipes for Love and Murder by Sally Andrew (Tannie Marai #1)
- Dec 4: A Christmas Party (previously published as Envious Casca) by Georgette Heyer
Jan 8: The Silver Pigs by Lindsey Davis (Marcus Didius Falco #1)
Feb 5: The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey (Perveen Mistry #1)
Mar 4: Thin Ice by Paige Shelton (Alaska Wild #1)
Centennial Library, 27 2nd St. Centennial, WY
A casual gathering of book lovers to discuss books that cover a variety of topics. Future dates and times are decided at each meeting.
For more information or if you would like to join email Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August: The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orzcy
- September: Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? by Caitlin Doughty