ACPL is changing how we run book clubs in this time of social distancing. Contact the library or your book club leader for more information.
Copies of the book club books for checkout are generally available at the circulation desk. Contact the library for more information or to check on the availability of titles.
Wyoming Winter Book Club—Summer Break
The Last Wednesday every month: June 2021 to August 2021
We all say we’ll read the classics, but sometimes they’re just too daunting and sometimes the motivation wanes. What if I told you that all you need is a single season, and you could read that book you’ve always said you would?
Join us for our Wyoming Winter Book Club, where we tackle the classics by taking on Dante Alighieri’s Divine Comedy.
For more information contact email@example.com
After Hours Book Club
Last Tuesday, 7pm
After Hours will be meeting at Undine Park or in the library meeting room if the weather is poor. Contact Kathi at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or if you would like to join us.
A fun, low-commitment book club, where good company is just as important as good books! Books are chosen by the members, so genres vary.
- June 29: The Stars My Destination by Alfred Bester
Murder Club: A True Crime Book Club
Second Thursday, 7pm
Murder Club is meeting in various locations (sometimes virtually) until further notice! For more information or if you would like to join us email Bailey @ email@example.com
A book club for fans of Serial, My Favorite Murder, and Forensic Files – each month we’ll delve into infamous murders, serial killers, and other true crime topics.
June 10th, 2021 meeting will take place in person, please contact BMurray@acplwy.org for directions.
Meeting via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/97365875047
Some meetings may be in person, outside and social distanced.
- March 11th: The Less People Know About Us by, Axton Betz-Hamilton
- April 8th: The Cases that Haunt Us – John Edward Douglas
- May 13th: I: the Creation of a Serial Killer by Jack Olsen
- June 10th: Hell in the Heartland: Murder, Meth, and the Case of Two Missing Girls by Jax Miller *This Meeting will take place in person, please contact BMurray@acplwy.org for directions.
- July 8th: My Dark Places by James Ellroy
- August 12th: Chase Darkness With Me: How One True-Crime Writer Started Solving Murders by Billy Jensen
- September 9th: Vampire Killer: A Terrifying True Story of Psychosis, Mutilation and Murder by
Mostly Cozy Mystery Book Club
First Monday, 2pm
Cozy Mystery Club is meeting virtually until further notice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to join.
A book club for those who who like their mysteries light on sex and violence, and particularly enjoy amateur sleuths!
- April 5th: Murder of Roger Ackroyd by, Agatha Christie
- May 3rd: The Eagle Catcher by, Margaret Coel
- June 7th: The Darkest Evening by, Ann Cleves
First Wednesday of the Month, 7pm
Quintessential Sequential is meeting in various locations (sometimes virtually) until further notice!
- May 2021 to August 2021: Fables vol 1 to vol 22.
We will be reading the entirety of Fables by Bill Willingham this summer. For more details about the series and the schedule please contact Tyler at email@example.com.
Centennial Unfinished Book Club
Centennial Library, 27 2nd St. Centennial, WY
A casual gathering of book lovers to discuss books that cover a variety of topics. Future dates and times are decided at each meeting.
- For more information or if you would like to join email Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org