Copies of the book club books for checkout are available at the circulation desk. Contact the library for more information or to check on the availability of titles.
***NEW*** Neverending Stories: A Science Fiction and Fantasy Book Club
First Monday, Library Restaurant upstairs, 7pm
Do you like science fiction? Do you enjoy the fantastical? This new book group enjoys fun and lively discussions of classic and modern titles alike. Join and and explore the farthest reaches of fiction.
- October 7th: Three Parts Dead by Max Gladstone
- November 4th: The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu
- December 2nd: The Bear and The Nightigale by Katherine Arden
After Hours Book Club
Last Tuesday, Library Restaurant upstairs, 7p
A fun, low commitment book club, where good food and good company are just as important as good books! Books are chosen by the members, so genres vary.
- October 29: The Cold Dish (Longmire #1) by Craig Johnson
- November 26: Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
Beyond Borders Book Club
Second Wednesday, Library Restaurant upstairs, 7pm
A book club exploring books from authors around the globe.
- September 11, Library Restaurant: Wake Up Dead by Roger Smith or What We Lose by Zinzi Clemmons
- October 9. Sushi Boat Restaurant: Please Look After Mom by Kyung-Sook Shin
- November 13: The Girl With Seven Names by Hyeonseo Lee
Murder Club: A True Crime Book Club
Second Thursday, Library Restaurant upstairs, 7pm
A book club for fans of Serial, My Favorite Murder, and Forensic Files – each month we’ll delve into infamous murders, serial killers, and other true crime mysteries.
Fall into Horror: A Season (okay two seasons) of Serial Killers
- September 12: Bind, Torture, Kill: The Inside Story: The Inside Story of the Serial Killer Door by, Roy Wenzl
- October 10: Starvation Heights: A True Story of Murder and Malice in the Woods of the Pacific Northwest by, Gregg Olsen
- November 14: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story: An American Nightmare by, Donald Davis
- December 12: Zodiac: The Shocking True Story of the Hunt for the Nation’s Most Elusive Serial Killer by, Robert Graysmith
- January 9: Deviant: The Shocking True Story Ed Gein, the Original Psycho by, Harold Schechter
- February 13: American Predator: The Hunt for the Most Meticulous Serial Killer of the 21st Century
- March 12: The I-5 Killer by, Ann Rule
Mostly Cozy Mystery Book Club
First Monday, Main Area of the library, 2pm
If you’re an armchair detective who prefers their mystery stories heavy on the small town charm and light on the sex and violence, this book club is for you!
An Alphabet of Cozy Mysteries
- September 2: The Fault Tree by Louise Ure
- October 7: A Dark Adapted Eye by Barbara Vine
- November 4: The Chameleon’s Shadow by Minette Walters
- December 2: Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear
First Wednesday at the Lovejoy’s Bar & Grill, 7pm
A place for interested newcomers and fans of the sequential art form of literature (graphic novels, comic books, manga, etc.) to discover and discuss all the beautiful provocative and heroic stories this form has to offer.
Centennial Unfinished Book Club
Centennial Library, 27 2nd St. Centennial, WY
A casual gathering of book lovers to discuss books that cover a variety of topics. Future dates and times are decided at each meeting.
- October 23, 5:30-7:30 pm: The Keeper of Lost things by Ruth Hogan