Copies of the book club books for checkout are generally available at the circulation desk. Contact the library for more information or to check on the availability of titles.
Contact the library or your book club leader for more information.
Last Tuesday, 7:00 p.m.
After Hours will be meeting at TBA.
Contact Cori at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or if you would like to join us.
A fun, low-commitment book club, where good company is just as important as good books! Books are chosen by the members, so genres vary.
- June 28: How to Build a Dinosaur by James Gorman and Jack Horner
- July 26: Mortal Engines by Philip Reeve
- August 27: Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- October 25: Wicked by Gregory Maguire
- November 29: The One Hundred Foot Journey by Richard Morais
- December 20: The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
- Jan 31st: No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
Feb 28th: Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Second Thursday, 7:00 p.m.
The books are available at the circulation desk.
Murder Club is meeting in person, and social distanced in the library meeting room. For more information or if you would like to join us email Bailey @ email@example.com
A book club for fans of Serial, My Favorite Murder, and Forensic Files – each month we’ll delve into infamous murders, serial killers, and other true crime topics.
- September 8th Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas by Nicholas Pileggi
- Oct. 13th The Witches: Salem, 1692 by Stacy Schiff
Nov. 10th The Cold Vanish: Seeking the Missing in North America's Wildlands by Jon Billman
Dec. 8th The Babysitter: My Summers with a Serial Killer by Liza Rodman
- Jan. 12th The Stranger Beside Me: The Inside Story of Serial Killer Ted Bundy (New Edition) by Ann Rule
- Feb. 9th People Who Eat Darkness: The True Story of a Young Woman Who Vanished from the Streets of Tokyo--and the Evil That Swallowed Her Up by Richard Lloyd Parry
- Mar. 9th American Kingpin: The Epic Hunt for the Criminal Mastermind Behind the Silk Road
First Monday, 2:00 p.m.
Cozy Mystery Club meets in the Large Meeting Room at the library. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to join.
A book club for those who like their mysteries light on sex and violence, and particularly enjoy amateur sleuths!
- January 2: The Murder of Mr. Wickham by Claudia Gray
- February 6: Aunty Lee's Delights (Singaporean Mystery #1) by Ovidia Yu
- March 6: State of the Onion (White House Chef #1) by Julie Hyzy
- April 3: Who Moved my Goat Cheese? (Farm-to-Fork #1) by Lynn Cahoon
- May 1: Above the Bridge (Paige MacKenzie #1) by Deborah Garner
- June 5: Arsenic and Adobo (Tita Rosie's Kitchen #1) by Mia Manansala
- July 3: Murder on the Rocks (Gray Whale Inn #1) by Karen MacInerney
Centennial Library, 27 2nd St. Centennial, WY
A casual gathering of book lovers to discuss books that cover a variety of topics. Future dates and times are decided at each meeting.
For more information or if you would like to join email Riley at email@example.com.