Click to expand for help accessing our digital content and apps.
Thousands of audiobooks, more than 100 full content magazines, and a classic e-book collection.
- Go to http://wyomingstatewy.rbdigital.com/
- Click Sign in now
- At the top of the page click REGISTER
- Select your own username and password, enter your library card number (found on the back of your library card), and other information. Select Albany County Library System. Accept the terms and click Register
- You can now access digital content online or through the app iOS | Android | Kindle Fire by logging in using the username and password that you created.
Bestsellers and popular authors on ebooks and audio
- Select United States and Wyoming
- Select Wyoming Libraries
- Enter your library card number (found on the back of your library card) and pin (default pin is WYLD)
Did your library card number recently change? Fill in this form to request an update to your Cloud Account.
For further help using Cloud Library, view the help page here.
Read or listen to e-books and e-audibooks through your browser or on the Libby or OverDrive apps.
Desktop. Click here for desktop website.
- Download the Libby app to your device Apple | Google | Microsoft
- To create an Overdrive account: Open Libby, Tap Hi, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Find my Library (If location services are turned off, you will need to manually search for Albany)
- Login to OverDrive: If you have not previously signed in to OverDrive, you will be asked if you have a library card. Tap Yes and enter your library card number and PIN and then tap Sign In
New York Times Online
By using this link patrons will be able to access the New York Times online for a 72-hour period. You can use this link as many times as you wish to renew your access to the New York Times.
- Click on the link above.
- Next to the offer code, click REDEEM.
- On the following page you will be asked to create an account or, if you already have an account, you can click Log in
- Once you are logged into your account you will have access for 3 days. When your access expires, you can follow these instructions again to continue using the New York Times online