The ACPL offers delivery services to Retirement Residencies as well as permanent and temporary homebound patrons. We will deliver any item the library has to offer—from our extensive large print collection to DVDs and audiobooks—to your front door every month. If you are bedridden, injured, or disabled and unable to make it to the library please contact us.
Current Delivery Locations:
- First Tuesday of the Month: Spring Wind Assisted Living
- Second Tuesday of the Month: Laramie Care Center
- Third Tuesday of the Month: Ivinson Home For Ladies
- Third Thursday of the Month: Eppson Center for Seniors
- Fourth Tuesday of the Month: Laramie Senior Housing
- Fourth Thursday of the Month: Regency Retirement Residence
For more information contact Tyler Brown directly at 307-721-5566.